- All orders shipped FOB South El Monte, CA.
- To place an order CALL: 1 (855) 585 – 2976. FAX: 1 (855) 585 – 2977. EMAIL: email@example.com.
- Terms: NET 30 days if pre-approved, otherwise all orders must be paid with a valid credit card.
- Back orders: We make every effort to ship complete orders at all times. When necessary, we will ship partial orders and back order the remaining items. We will then ship the back order balance as soon as possible. Back orders under $30 will be cancelled.
- Return Policy: All sales are final. We do not sell on consignment and we do not guarantee sales. We do accept returns for defective products or incorrect shipments, but we ask you to notify us within 10 days of receipt. All returns must be authorized in advance. We reserve the right to refuse any product sent back to us without prior notice. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Returns for product credit only.
*Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. from time to time in our sole discretion.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Kayso International Inc. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner’s prior written consent, except to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107), as amended, and then, only with notices of the owner’s proprietary rights. Except for any third party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
“KAYSO INC”, “KAYSO”, “Kayso International Inc”, and the KAYSO INC logo are trademarks of Kayso International Inc. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.